Hi! Thanks for being curious and stopping by…
gro is a fun social incubator grounded in life-long learning. We meet quarterly as a community for facilitated 2 ½ hour sessions to “gro and action ideas in a supportive, creative, intellectual, authentic space”. Our time together includes food, beverage and connecting around a formal learning opportunity in one of the following four areas:
Our resources over the years have spanned neuropsychologists, elephant-whisperers (for real), Cree Elders, entrepreneurs in health and well-being. Our membership spans women of all ages and stages and personal and professional backgrounds. Some are working, some are retired, some are growing families and many are experiencing some kind of transition in their world that seems to be an interesting point of connection.
All of us are connecting to “gro” in some way. Learn more about our journey as a community over the last 5 years in our 2019 Report to Community.
How this works
We are “not-for-loss”, meaning our community structure and momentum is cultivated by MoreSo Projects Inc. on a cost-recovery basis. The MoreSo team curates, organizes and facilitates the quarterly events with gifted time; additional costs for external resources and venues are passed directly along to the community through event tickets.
We have a membership base and an extended community of individuals who can “drop in” on our quarterly events. Members have preferred ticket rates and some of our events are limited to members.
Care to gro?
Anyone is welcome to gro with us – but membership has its perks!
For an annual membership fee is $125, you receive:
- Early access and personal reminders for events
- Discounted event tickets and bring-a-friend discounts
- Promotional opportunities for your business, initiatives and ideas
- Shared experiences through member-only events
- Access to our Member’s Portal for special resources, offers and our Member’s Handbook to meaningfully connect to others in our community
Depending on the theme and resources for an event, additional costs are covered through event tickets.
gro event fees include:
- Delicious food and beverage
- On-the-verge learning opportunity in our four growth elements: Vessel (mind + body), Essence (soulful exploration), Craft (honing your gift), Creative (playful exploration)
- Connection to a welcoming community of growth-minded women
Contact us for more information about membership.
Non-member event drop-in rates also available.
Contact us: email@example.com